I am not a Dream11 user but I know how it works and I can give some basic tips on picking your players.
Here are some tips
- Make sure you pick two(or atleast one) openers from each team as openers are the one who are going to get a chance and there is more likely chance that they would score some runs.
- From the middle order batsmen make sure to pick up the wicket keeper batsmen as they would get more points.
- From bowlers make sure you pick up the players who bowl a lot in death overs as they have more chance of picking up wickets.
- If the venue they are playing is a small ground then prefer batsmen and all-rounders.
- If the venue has bigger dimensions pick up spinners in your team.
- Finally make an opener your captain and pick them wisely and analyse the player records before you make them captain.